13 Reasons Why I Love My Husband (in no particular order)
1. He makes me laugh. Even when I am so very mad at him it’s hard not to laugh at the silly things he does.
2. He puts up with me. And trust me that’s a feat on it’s own.
3. He does these crazy dances around the house. I am trying my damnedest to video tape him doing these things.
4. He cooks dinner when I don’t feel like it. And he can make one hell of an Italian sausages and peppers dinner. Yummy!
5. He understands my obsession with horror movies and even though he does make fun of me about it at times.
6. He loves shopping!
8. He is very talented at many things.
9. Even though we disagree on some things, we have pretty much the same taste and beliefs. Which is wonderful!
10. He is a great father! Mike and Raven love playing games together even though they argue about who is cheating.
11. He is very affectionate and loves to hold hands while we are out.
12. He tries his hardest to make me happy.
13. Before we started dating I thought all guys where pigs. Mike changed my way of thinking and even though we have had our ups and downs (though nothing major or serious thank God) he has made these past 10 years the happiest.