1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 – in the book closest to you right now, what does it say?
My locker was directly between Joan and Heather Campbell. Joan I knew – she was swell, but Heather was a whole new ballgame. She was a redhead with a great sense of humor and a body that would distract any post pubescent male on the planet. “But Heather,” I pleaded, “if we get married, you wouldn’t even have to change your last name.” – If Chins Could Kill : Confessions of a B Movie Actor By Bruce Campbell
2. If you stretch out your left arm as far as possible, what are you touching?
Mike’s PHP book
3. What’s the last program you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Aside from the computer, what can you hear right now?
Jeid scratching and London yawning.
6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?
A couple of hours ago. Carried groceries in from the car.
7. What are you wearing?
Mickey Mouse pajama bottoms, black long sleeve shirt I bought on clearance at Hot Topic and my pink fuzzy slippers.
8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about?
9. When was the last time you laughed?
Probably at about 9:30am
10. What’s on the walls, in the room you’re in right now?
Framed family photos and a couple of cob webs in the corners.
11. Have you seen anything strange lately?
Not that I can think of.
12. What do you think about this meme?
A way to pass the time that I could be using to do some actual work.
13. What’s the last film you saw?
14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?
Pay bills, give some to my family, pay someone to fix up our house, buy a new car, go to Walt Disney World.
15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don’t know.
I eat the souls of people I don’t like. Just kidding . . . . . . or am I ???????
16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt, what would it be?
What people wear when they are out in public. Wear cloths that cover you up! I don’t want to see your thong, boobs or boxers while I am decided what to buy at Walmart. Pulling your thong up above your pants so everyone can see them isn’t just asinine but it also defeats the purpose. The reason thongs where created was so you wouldn’t have any pantylines. No, you may not have pantylines but you have your dumb thong pulled up to the back of your neck!
17. Do you like dancing?
Yes, but only when I’m alone with no one around for miles. I make Elaine’s “Little Kicks” look classy.
18. George Bush?
He’s no Ronald Reagan
19. What do you want your children’s names to be, girl/boy?
Well Raven’s name is Raven and God willing we will have no other kids. We are happy with what we have.
20. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes, England, Australia, Japan, Ireland or Scotland.
21. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven?
I wouldn’t care what he would say I would just be so happy to have made it up there.
22. Who should do this meme?