I went to Medbrook yesterday and after paying the $60 doctor visit and seeing the very sweet Dr. Lily I was informed that the rash that was consuming my whole body was not poison as I had originally thought but an allergic reaction to something that I either ate or drank. I have not a clue what it could be and the Doctor told me that I probably wouldnâ€™t know what caused it until I came in contact with it again. She prescribed me some type of steroid which I take 2 pills a day for 3 days and then 1 pill a day for three days. Just hours after taking my first dose yesterday I all ready started to see a change in the rash. It wasnâ€™t as itchy and the redness was started to dissipate. Today it is looking much better and thank the good Lord I may still be able to go to my sister-in-laws wedding Saturday!