Still No Luck

Still no luck with the house hunting and the timer is starting to countdown. Ugh. Things seem to be really stressful right now. We are not even sure what area we are going to move too. I would of much rather waited until after the Christmas season to move, actually I would of wanted to do it after this school year so Raven wasn’t moving to a new school in the middle of the year.

No Comments

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.