1. If youâ€™re all alone on a dark and stormy night when a particularly scary movie comes on, will you watch it or change the channel?
Hell yeah. I watch scary movies by myself in this big, old, dark house all the time. That’s how you’re suppose to watch them.
2. If you could remake any old horror movie, which one would you choose and why?
I wouldn’t remake any horror movie. A lot of times (there are some exceptions) remaking them ruins the original.
3. If you had the chance to spend the night in a room that you really believed was haunted by a malevolent ghost, would you?
4. Take the quiz: What is your Halloween personality?
What Your Halloween Habits Say About You
You love the drama of Halloween. You definitely like to have the best costume around – and everyone noticing you.
You definitely think of yourself as someone who has a dark side. And part of having that dark side means not showing it.
Your inner child is stubborn and a bit bossy.
You truly fear the dark side of humanity. You are a true misanthrope.
You’re prone to be quite emotional and over dramatic. Deep down, you enjoy being scared out of your mind… even if you don’t admit it.
You are a traditionalist with most aspects of your life. You like your Halloween costume to be basic, well made, and conventional enough to wear another year.
5. Who is your favorite horror writer/novelist?
No doubt in my mind, Stephen King! I have read just about ever book he has ever written under his name and also under is pseudo name Richard Bachman.
6. How many years has it been since you last went trick-or-treating?
Well, it’s been a couple of years since I have taken Raven out trick or treating cause she was going with her Aunt.