So how was everyoneâ€™s thanksgiving? Ours was actually pretty fun and pleasant. We went down to the hubbyâ€™s grandparents for dinner. Had good food and even better company. Afterwards, my sister in law and her guitar playing husband came over to our house and talked, played some Guitar Hero 3 and then Halo 3.
So all in all this was a much better Thanksgiving then last years.
And because Ranee tagged me a few days ago:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names and link to them.
4. Let them know theyâ€™ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
7 random and/or weird things about me:
1. I am obsessed with trying to make our house smell pleasant 24 hours a day. And with a cat, dog, 10 year old and a husband that smokes it’s pretty darn hard.
2. When I am tired I either get goofy or moody. It’s a luck of the draw which one you will get.
3. I have iron deficiency anemia and I am suppose to be taking prescription iron pills. My iron gets really low, usually once every week or two, that it causes me to get extremely dizzy were I can not do anything including stand.
4. I have a intense hatred for the director Eli Roth. I hate him with the intensity of a thousand suns. There is only one person that I hate more then him.
5. I do not tan. I either burn or get sun poisoning.
6. I can not play any type of musical instrument but I can keep a beat.
7. I am scared that I will turn out like my mother.