1. What is your favorite carnival ride?
Wow, I’m not for sure. I would probably have to say the Spider which is sometimes called the octopus.
2. What is the biggest prize you ever won at a carnival or fair?
A big stuffed panda bear for throwing darts at balloons and busting them.
3. What is the most you ever spent at a single carnival game?
Not sure. I don’t think I have ever spent over $5 though.
4. Take the quiz: What carnival ride are you?
You Are a Carousel
You are young at heart and a truly playful person. No one would ever accuse you of taking life too seriously.
You are definitely in things for the fun. You find joy easily, and you are often building up anticipation for your next adventure.
In relationships, you tend to want to be babied and taken care of.
And while you may be a bit high maintenance, you are incredibly loyal.
Your life is simple and satisfying. Each day you treat yourself to something you enjoy.
At your best, you are whimsical, free spirited, and creative.
5. If you went to a typical carnival and realized you werenâ€™t in the mood to ride the rides, what would you be more likely to want to do to amuse yourself?
Well, more then likely I would have went with some family or friends so I would probably goof off with them and eat a funnel cake and some cotton candy until I am about ready to pass out from sugar shock.
6. What job would you least like to have at a carnival or fair?
The person who cleans up the puke.