I am getting burnt, B U R N T, out!
- I have barely scratched the surface of the Christmas shopping.
- Haven’t got any of the Christmas cards mailed out.
- Problems at work have been making me want to pull a certain person’s hair out.
- Our living arraignments are a big fucking joke and it is putting extra strain on both me and Raven.
- Even with me working close to full time and writing for Demand Studios, we still do not have any money left over for anything and are even falling behind with some bills.
I just want to runaway. But who am I kidding. They would find me and drag me back. Not cause they miss me, but cause they need someone to do everything for them so they do not have to get off their lazy asses.
The only shining thing in my life is Raven. Thank the heavens for her.
KatDecember 20, 2009 at 2:39 am
You’re always welcome to run away to my house, Manda! Haha. But yeah, I truly hope things start getting better for you. If it’s any consolation, I haven’t even started my Christmas shopping. I’m a last minute kinda girl. And maybe doing small, menial things might help de-stress yourself even just a little bit. A bubble bath, watching a movie while soaking your feet at night, cup of hot cocoa while sitting on the porch, things like that.