We are suppose to get a snowstorm sometime Sunday. Raven is hoping she gets a few more snow days out of it. Actually, her exact words where “I hope we have snow days until after Christmas”. If we do get the almost 10 inches (like some of the weather stations are claiming) then I am ready for it. We got enough milk, bread, eggs and the like to last use without me having to go out on the roads. However, I forgot to pick up conditioner (we will have to just stick with shampoo for now) and I wanted to look for some kind of blackhead removal product for both me and Raven to try. I do not get any major pimples that often anymore but my nose is covered in blackheads. Anywho, looks like I will have to wait for that as well.