Please, do not pay any attention to the mess behind me. We are moving things around in the bedroom and I stopped to take a break to do the meme. Also, I am sometimes overly animated when I talk. Yeah. I’m a big dork.
Dialect and Pronunciation from Manda on Vimeo.
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
* What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
* What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
* What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
* What do you call gym shoes?
* What do you say to address a group of people?
* What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
* What do you call your grandparents?
* What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
* What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
* What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
JennyMarch 17, 2011 at 10:42 am
HA!! love your voice 😀 i do hear kind of an accent but it’s AWESOME!! 😀
People say I have one but I don’t think I do… I’ll have to get in on this sometime…