I’m not going to recap April’s goals because . . . well . . . let’s face it. I failed miserably at it. But I’m not going to rehash failures and instead focus on this month’s goal.
- Get down to 165 pounds.
- Save an extra $300.
- Eat more fruits and less junk.
- Create and stick to a monthly budget.
- Grocery shop once a week instead of making several trips throughout the week.
- Workout 1 hour a day at least 3 days a week.
- Drink less pop and more water.
Hopefully, I will reach all my goals for the month of May.