May was a more productive month than any others this year. I did not accomplish all that I sat out to do but I am proud with what I did complete.
- Get down to 165 pounds. – Didn’t happen but I did loose 2 pounds so at least that’s something.
- Save an extra $300. – Yes and no on this one. While I did save an extra $200 an unexpected expense occurred.
- Eat more fruits and less junk. – Completed and I intended to stick with it.
- Create and stick to a monthly budget. – Big fat fail!
- Grocery shop once a week instead of making several trips throughout the week. – Another big fat fail!
- Workout 1 hour a day at least 3 days a week. – Completed and am going to keep it up!
- Drink less pop and more water. – I am proud to say that I have been drinking 50% less pop than I normally would.
- Get down to 160. – I don’t think I will be able to accomplish this goal by the end of June but I am going to try.
- Up my work out to 1 hour a day at least 5 days a week.
- Continue drinking more water and less pop. – Since I cut back my pop intake by 50% last month this one should be fairly easy to complete. I don’t think I will ever give up pop 100 percent because I need the caffeine too bad.
- Eat healthier and blog more.
- Save more money. – This is a no brainer and will help us out immensely if we get our own house.
- Take more general life pictures. – I am always so worried about taking other people’s pictures that I don’t bother documenting my and my family’s daily lives.
- Lower my stress level. – If we don’t get out of here soon I will probably have a heart attack or brain aneurysm from all the stress.