*EDIT* We got the house! I am so excited. We could close as soon as this coming Friday! Since it’s owner financing the closing should be completed by the 15th of July. However, before we move in it we want to paint it, put new carpeting in and do some minor repairs. I am so excited and cannot wait to start working on it! *END EDIT*
I’m not even going to recap my June goals cause they were a big fat fail. All of them. However, some maybe good news is going on. We made an offer and put a down payment on a house. Now the ball is in the owner’s court. If she decides to take our offer than we will be able to close by the 15th of July. If she refuses our offer than it is back to square one.
Anywho, here are my July Goals:
- Show A Lose On The Scale – I haven’t reached my goal but I am showing a little weight lose and hope it continues throughout July.
- Budget meals better and only go grocery shopping no more than once a week.
- Spend less money on frivolous items.
- Increase my work time and frequency.
- Work harder on my photography.
- Increase my work load.