- Went to Ohio for a late Christmas dinner with my Dad, stepmom and stepbrothers.
- My Nan (grandma) passed away on the 17th. I miss that old, perverted woman so much and there is not a day that goes by that I do not think about her.
- My grandpa who lives in Ohio passed away on the 22nd.
- Bought my husband a WoW Alliance ring for Valentine’s Day.
- Had the best Valentine’s Day I had had in about 4 years.
- Celebrated Mike’s 32nd birthday.
- Battled a major cold for several weeks.
- Started a vegetable garden.
- Became addicted to the mind numbing reality show The Jersey Shore.
- Celebrated my 31st birthday.
- Started the Couch-to-5K.
- Celebrated Raven’s 14th birthday.
- Bought my first pair of running shoes.
- My uncle passed away.
- Celebrated my Mom’s 53rd birthday.
- Fell in love with the TV show Twin Peaks.
- Found the house we wanted.
- Watched The Hangover 2 twice in the movie theaters.
- Celebrated Nan’s birthday with cake. This was the first birthday she celebrated in heaven.
- Cut down on how much pop I drunk, replacing it with water.
- Seemed like we would not get the house.
- Had a mini breakdown due to stress.
- Found 2 kittens outside and started taking care of them.
- We got the house!
- Closed on the house on the 14th.
- My cousin Daniel towed my car for me to the family mechanic so the break lines could be fixed.
- Began working on the house.
- The girl kitten we found outside in June came up missing. We don’t know what happened to her.
- Photographed my stepbrother’s wedding.
- Spent half the month working on the house.
- Began getting the new kitten (who we named Nefarian)use to begin indoors and around Jedi and London.
- Moved into our home on the 18th.
- Raven started high school.
- Still getting settled into our home.
- Photographed my stepbrother’s reception.
- Raven went to her first high school dance.
- Celebrated Halloween.
- Had a movie night at my house we my Mom.
- A major client of mine reduced their work load and our finances took a BIG hit.
- Started having bad headaches on the left side of my head that continue to this day,
- Went to my Sister-in-law’s baby shower.
- My Dad told me he is going to try to move back to WV!
- Celebrated Thanksgiving.
- Me and Mike celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary.
- Kept remarking about how it does not feel like Christmas.
- Celebrated Christmas.
- Took maternity photos for my sister-in-law.
CaityJanuary 3, 2012 at 1:51 am
What a jam packed year! I remember most of it! I hope you have a great 2012!
CarolynneJanuary 6, 2012 at 9:01 pm
Wow, sure was a full year. You did so many things in one year 🙂 Hopefully 2012 will be just as full and eventful.