1. My husband and I have been together since January 1996, but we have know each other since I was 5 and he was 6.
2. Our daughter was born 9 days after my 17th birthday.
3. Ninety-percent of the time I order a cheeseburger whenever we go out to eat.
4. I stopped drinking diet coke in January of this year because I was having shortness of breath and heart palpitations.
5. Those symptoms disappeared a few days after I stopped drinking it.
6. I have iron deficiency anemia and live on iron supplements and caffeine pills just to get me through the day.
7. I was born with it, had to have liquid iron bottle feed to me when I was a baby and have been on medically-prescribed iron supplements since I was able to swallow a pill.
8. My body cannot absorb iron properly or hold onto it like it should.
9. I love beards.
10. My husband can grow one hell of an epic beard.
11. He can also really annoy the hell out of me and make me ever so mad, but I love him like you wouldn’t believe.
12. My daughter is an amazing artist with a good head on her shoulders.
13. I am extremely lucky to have her in my life and am so proud of the young woman she has/is becoming.
14. I have all these things/projects that I want to do.
15. But I never make time for them.
16. And that makes me sad.
17. For the first time in a very, very long time I think I am actually happy.
18. Except for my weight.
19. And my looks.
20. I’ll never be happy with those.