Goals for This Month
- Lose 5 to 10 pounds.
- Walk at the very least 2 miles five days a week.
- Manage my time better.
- Go on some kind of day trip.
- Wash the outside of our house (the siding is DIRTY and needs a good scrub down).
- Get the basement cleaned up.
- Re-organize and clean the storage room.
- Increase the number of clients I have.
- Finally make that BIG decision that has been racking my brain for the past year. (Don’t ya just LOVE vague sentences!)
I think those goals are pretty doable if I stick with it and actually take the time needed to accomplish them. Well see.
Teresa KanderJuly 1, 2014 at 2:54 pm
Well, now you have me curious….if nothing else, I’ll have to keep reading to find out if you share the BIG decision! 😀
DezJuly 1, 2014 at 4:21 pm
I always forget that the outsides of houses, especially those with siding, need washed. I don’t want to wash mine. *pouts*
I think that your goals are quite reasonable for a month long challenge. Sometimes that short time frame is just more do-able than setting up goals where the time frame is a year from now.
Hilary @ The RNY LifeJuly 2, 2014 at 3:46 pm
Great goals! I should really wash our house down too.