While I don’t want to make resolutions, since I never seem to stick to them, there are some things I want to try to accomplish in 2015. If I don’t accomplish them, I don’t want to beat myself up over it. But I want to give these goals a real college try this year.
- Lose Weight – This is something that I have been trying to accomplish on and off for the past 2 years. I allowed my weight to creep back up a bit and I am not happy because of it.
- Work more Efficiently – I have a habit of getting sidetrack and/or procrastinating when it comes to my work. Since I work at home, I need to find the perfect balance that allows me to work without becoming distracted.
- Be More Loving – I have a habit of not showing people that I love that I love them on a regular basis. I just get bogged down with the mundane day-to-day tasks that I often overlook the fact that I need to make sure that the people I love know that I love them.
- Shop Smarter – At one point, my husband and I were clipping coupons and becoming a bit more savvy when it came to purchasing groceries and everyday items. But we have lapsed on that and I would love to start it up again. I don’t want to be one of those extreme couponers, I just want to save money.
- Become More Financially Stable – When it comes to finances, we have come a long way from say 4 years ago, but we still have a long way to go. I want to try to make 2015 the year when our whole financially situation becomes even better!
- Build Up A Food Storage – This is something that I just started thinking about but think it’s a really good idea.
- Clean and Reorganize – There are a few rooms in the house (storage/computer room, basement and garage) that I desperately need to clean and reorganize. I keep putting it off but it is something I want to accomplish early in the year.
There you have it. My goals for the New Year. Don’t get me wrong, 2014 wasn’t a bad year. I had some small bouts of depression here and there but nothing serious. There was actually some very good things that happened this past year and I’m hoping 2015 is even better!