“The HonestScrap award comes with a caveat or two. Firstly, you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Secondly, you have to tag 10 people with the award.”
Ten Things You Might Not Know About Manda:
1. If you take the time to do the math, I got pregnant when I was 16 and had my daughter just 9 days after my 17th birthday.
2. My husband is the only person I have ever had intercourse with. Though I did do other things with boyfriends before him.
3. A lot of times I act more childish then my 12 year old daughter (in a fun goofy way).
4. I love the fact that people think I am way younger then I actually am. Most people think I am around 18 to 20 years old and it makes me feel all giddy inside.
5. Sometimes I wonder if the hubby and I are really suppose to be together.
6. I have never once been drunk or even close to being drunk.
7. I think the guy at Kroger and the guy at Burger King are just too cute for words.
8. I’ve been told throughout my life that I’m not good enough to have love and happiness and I believe that’s true.
9. My family and friends don’t know all the heartache I have been through. I keep it hidden pretty well.
10. I think I might just be finally getting comfortable in my own skin.
I present this award to the following ten people: