- My days have been filled with work, work, work. I’m either writing articles or I am doing the everyday household chores. I can honestly say I am getting a little burnt out and need a break.
- My weight loss has been stalled. To be honest, I have gained 3 pounds. I went from 157 to 160. And it sucks!!!
- I have been ironing out the details of my free 8×10 photo session event. To help promote my photography business I am going to pick a day, time and location for a free photo session with free 8×10 (no obligation). The event will be listed on facebook. I’m actually getting excited thinking about it and I hope I get a good turnout.
- The lovely Jenn over at Jenn.nu gave me the opportunity to review some sex toys from EdenFantasys.com. My first product was shipped today and I am eagerly awaiting the package.
- I just found out today that my cousin, whom I am close to, is probably going to be sentenced to 14 years in prison. He opted for a trial so we will have to see exactly what happens when the time comes. My Aunt, his mom, is losing it. He has 2 little girls (4 and 3 years old) who love him to death. It’s going to be extremely hard on everyone involved.
JonnaMay 14, 2010 at 2:39 am
Methinks the photography thing is an amazing idea! It’ll definitely help promote your work since photography fees usually run high — here, anyway — so I can see a lot of people being interested in it. 🙂 Good luck!
I’m so sorry to hear about your cousin. It’s none of my business as to what he did (although by the # of years I can guess), but hopefully things sort out and he has a chance for parole or such. I don’t know how those things work but I don’t see a judge and jury ignoring his little girls, so they’ll definitely be a softening factor in the sentence. If he’s a first timer, and he’s sentenced, I think his sentence will be 50% of the ordered one and good behavior can make it even shorter. 5-7 years is still a lot but it’s def better than 14.
Hang in there. *hug*